. Fox’s Neil Cavuto Jokes ‘The Lawyers Will Be Calling’ If He Keeps Bringing Up Biden Calling Trump a ‘Sick F***’ - News Times

Fox’s Neil Cavuto Jokes ‘The Lawyers Will Be Calling’ If He Keeps Bringing Up Biden Calling Trump a ‘Sick F***’

By News Here - 13:07

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto said he had to be very careful when recounting one of Joe Biden’s more colorful insults aimed at Donald Trump.

Politico reported this week that “the president has described Trump to longtime friends and close aides as a ‘sick fuck‘ who delights in others’ misfortunes, according to three people who have heard the president use the profane description.”

Cavuto spoke with former federal prosecutor Katie Cherkasky about Trump using his indictments, and the insults, as vehicles to raise funds for his campaign.

“I know you’re a great lawyer, but it looks like Donald Trump is a pretty astute politician because he has scored off of these [legal] cases — even the president calling him a ‘sick F,'” Cavuto said. “I gotta watch keeping repeating this because I know what I’ll say and I’ll be in all sorts of trouble. My boss would say, ‘Neil, did you say — ‘ Anyway, Donald Trump apparently is fundraising off of that, the ‘sick F’ comment. He can fundraise off of any of this stuff. What do you make of that?”

“I think he’s capitalizing on the fact that the ‘deep state’ is going after him very hard and I think a lot of Americans see that,” Cherkasky said. “These prosecutions are unprecedented to a large degree. A lot of the statutes they’re using to go after him, they’ve never before been seen in this type of setting, and a lot of people are very dubious on the allegations. And obviously, it’s reflecting in the polls.”

After the interview, a relieved Cavuto said, “I’m glad I’m done with that because if I had repeated ‘sick F’ one more time, well, the lawyers would be calling.”

Watch the clip above via Fox News.

The post Fox’s Neil Cavuto Jokes ‘The Lawyers Will Be Calling’ If He Keeps Bringing Up Biden Calling Trump a ‘Sick F***’ first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/Zcq7bkI

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments