. ‘F*cking Idiots Serve No G*ddamn Purpose!’ House Democrat Allegedly GOES OFF On Staffers in Leaked Audio - News Times

‘F*cking Idiots Serve No G*ddamn Purpose!’ House Democrat Allegedly GOES OFF On Staffers in Leaked Audio

By News Here - 14:09

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee allegedly went on a profane rant against members of her staff after an audio recording of her alleged tirade hit the Internet.

The clip was posted online by a far-right Texas blog called Current Revolt on Saturday. The blow-up allegedly began when Jackson Lee was asking a staffer about a paper concerning Ovide Duncantell, founder of the Black Heritage Society. The Washington Examiner notes that “Duncantell was heavily involved in Houston politics during his lifetime, and Jackson Lee is currently running for mayor there.”

Allegedly, the staffer told Jackson Lee that another staffer called “Jerome” had the document, and he’d give him a call about it. That’s when Jackson Lee was alleged to have gone off on the both of them:

I don’t want you to do a g*ddamn thing. I want you to have a f*cking brain. I want you to have read it. I want you to say ‘Congresswoman, with such and such date.’ That’s what I want. That’s the kind of staff that I want to have.

So some stupid other motherf*cker did it. And, and I don’t have the information. Nobody sent me the information. I need to ensure schedule and, uh, you know, if Boo Boo did it, shitass did it, f*ckface did it. And nobody knows a g*ddamn thing in my office! Okay? Nothing!

I gave it to you. Your job was to get it on the calendar, imprint it in your brain, or send me the information back saying, ‘Congresswoman, I made sure that the Ovide Ducantell event that you gave me for a so-and-so date at seven is on the f*cking calendar.’ Not to ‘Oh Jerome has it.’Okay?

So when I called Jerome, he only sitting up there like a fatass stupid idiot talking about what the fuck he doesn’t know. Okay? Both of y’all are f*ck ups [inaudible]. It’s the worst sh*t that I could have ever had put together. Two g*ddamn big ass children f*cking idiots serve no g*ddamn purpose. Ain’t managing nobody. Nobody’s respecting them. Nobody gives a sh*t about what you’re doing and you ain’t doing sh*t. And this is an example of it. I gave it to Jerome. This is not child’s work.

Precise details about the clip and its authenticity are unknown, though the Houston Chronicle noted in their coverage that Jackson Lee “has long had a reputation as a demanding, sharp-talking boss.” The congresswoman’s mayoral campaign gave a statement to the Chronicle in which they did not deny that it was Jackson Lee’s voice on the tape, saying “This is a low handed political tactic meant to discredit a thriving mayoral campaign and distract voters ahead of the early voting period. It’s unsurprising that these attacks have originated from extremely conservative blogs and political operatives backing John Whitmire.”

The post ‘F*cking Idiots Serve No G*ddamn Purpose!’ House Democrat Allegedly GOES OFF On Staffers in Leaked Audio first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/aM8DUxL

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments