. ‘You Didn’t Laugh – You’re a Pedophile!’ Youtube Comic Tyler Fischer Heckled By CNN During Brutal Set At DC Media Dinner - News Times

‘You Didn’t Laugh – You’re a Pedophile!’ Youtube Comic Tyler Fischer Heckled By CNN During Brutal Set At DC Media Dinner

By News Here - 12:08

Comic and Youtube personality Tyler Fischer got heckled during a brutal set as the headliner at one of the lesser-known correspondents’ dinners in Washington, DC.

Nearly everyone knows about the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, but there are several other DC journo dinners that aren’t quite so well-known. Among them is The Radio and Television Correspondents’ Association (RTCA) of Washington, D.C.’s annual dinner. If the WHCD is considered the “Nerd Prom” you can think of the RTCA Dinner as Nerd Let’s Meet at Sizzler. Instead of celebrating White House reporters, the RTCA fetes radio and TV journos who cover Congress.

Fischer headlined this year’s dinner, and his set did not go over well. Fischer repeatedly remarked on his material bombing with the crowd, eventually prompting someone in the audience from CNN to wonder where the jokes were.

Here’s a sampling from the 10-minute set:

I think Rachel Maddow, they tried to get Rachel Maddow from MSNBC to host. She’s basically a lesbian Stephen Colbert. Right? You can’t tell the difference. She’s funnier than him.

…I’m 36. I look 36 from the front. From the back I can be 12. You know, I am a pedophile’s worst nightmare. Do you know what I’m saying? I’ve caught 30 pedophiles since I’ve been in D.C.. You catch me, I should be working for the police department, catching pedophiles, Right? My body’s a booby trap. Just hang out in the playground. Just wait. You know? Just, you know, just wait for some creep, like, “Hey, little boy, you want to come with me and my van?”.

I’ll go “I don’t know, mister. I don’t think that’s a good idea, Mister, I. I thought maybe instead you want to come with me downtown! Gotcha! Gotcha!”.

You didn’t laugh at that. You are a pedophile! CNN table four! Gotcha! This is all a set up. You’re on To Catch a Predator. Lock the door. Lock the door. All right.

(Approaches audience member) We got this guy. He’s got the pedophile glasses on to look at This guy right on the nose. He got a good look, pal, huh? Look at that. Can I try those on for a second? Look at this. You see this guy in the playground? Get your fucking kids back, can I swear? Whoops. All right. All right, clean those if you want to catch those pedophiles.

…This is true. They were going to have the very first mentally disabled Black vegan host this year, but Mayor Eric Adams was not available, so they had to. He’s at a nightclub getting bottle service. Too true, too on the nose. That’s fine.

President Biden was supposed to be here. Can we get a boo? He chose Australia over you guys. Can we get a bool? Oh. Fox News in the back. Thank you.

There’s a lot of courageous reporters in Israel. Round of applause, right. Doing the Lord’s work. Those obviously, you know, I don’t think it’s controversial to say those terrorist attacks were terrible, whereas CNN calls it a mostly peaceful war.

…Speaking of angry feminists, CNN is here. A round of applause to CNN. Right. We actually left 2000 seats empty on the balcony balcony there to commemorate CNN Plus. So we’ll just take a moment of silence. All right. I stop — what was on.

(audience member shouts)

TYLER FISCHER: What was that?

AUDIENCE MEMBER: TELL A JOKE!

TYLER FISCHER: Tell a joke? Your entire news media organization’s one big joke. Fake news, right? Fake news. We call it fake news. But so sad. Nasty. CNN interrupting me. So sad. So sad.

All right, I’ll tell a joke. What’s your mom’s name? No.

Watch above via C-SPAN.

The post ‘You Didn’t Laugh – You’re a Pedophile!’ Youtube Comic Tyler Fischer Heckled By CNN During Brutal Set At DC Media Dinner first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/o8cDyRF

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments