. Trump: Kim Jong Un And I ‘Fell in Love’ After ‘He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters’ - News Times

Trump: Kim Jong Un And I ‘Fell in Love’ After ‘He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters’

By News Here - 00:10

President Donald Trump‘s rallies are a fairly boring affair these days — he stays more or less on script. In a moment of improvisation at this rally on Saturday in West Virginia, however, he made a startling revelation: he and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un have fallen in love.

Trump started with one of his usual diatribes about former President Barack Obama‘s Iran nuclear deal, falsely claiming Obama “gave” Iran $150 billion, which isn’t even remotely true (Iranian assets were unfrozen as part of the deal; the U.S. did not hand cash over to Iran, as Trump bizarrely and repeatedly claims.)

The president then moved on to his relationship with Kim, with whom he’s engaged in denuclearization discussions.

“I like him, he likes me!” Trump said of Kim. “I guess that’s okay. Am I allowed to say that?”

“I was really being tough and so was he,” he continued, referring to the harsh words the two leaders exchanged before their make-up. “And we would go back and forth.”

“And then we fell in love,” Trump said. The crowd laughed. “No really,” Trump said. “He wrote me beautiful letters. They were great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Watch above, via Fox News.



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/2DDZnJD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments