. Kate McKinnon Brings Back the Gins-Burns in SNL’s Season Opener - News Times

Kate McKinnon Brings Back the Gins-Burns in SNL’s Season Opener

By News Here - 00:10

Kate McKinnon was back as Ruth Bader Ginsburg for the Saturday Night Live season opener.

Appearing on Weekend Update, McKinnon’s Ginsburg started off by singing, “I’m never going to give you up, never going to let you down, never going to turn around and retire!”

She also weighed in on the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation process.

“He thinks his confirmation hearing was unfair?” she said.

Then, she said this: “My confirmation was they threw me in a river to see if I float.”

She also took aim at Sen. Jeff Flake.

“Hey Jeff Flake, you can borrow a pair of my panties since you’re so concerned about covering your own ass,” she said.

“That’s a Gins-BURN!” she exclaimed before dancing.

Watch above,  via NBC

[image via screengrab]

 



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/2OqEIg8

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments