. ‘It’s Not Bad For Me!’ Angry Colin Cowherd Blasts Trump For ‘Selling’ Bad America ‘That Doesn’t Exist’ - News Times

‘It’s Not Bad For Me!’ Angry Colin Cowherd Blasts Trump For ‘Selling’ Bad America ‘That Doesn’t Exist’

By News Here - 12:07

Sport personality Colin Cowherd reacted to Donald Trump’s post-criminal conviction remarks by pushing back against his claims that the trial was “rigged.”

Earlier this week, the former president was unanimously convicted by a Manhattan jury on 34 counts relating to falsifying business records for hush money payments ton Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election season. Following the conviction, Trump attacked Judge Juan Merchan and claimed the trial was “rigged” while adding the real verdict would come during the November election.

Cowherd slammed the Republican nominee for “selling” an America “that doesn’t exist” adding “you can’t keep selling me on how bad the country I live in is, because it’s not bad for me and my friends.”

“He’s trying to sell me an America that doesn’t exist,” Cowherd said on the podcast The Volume. “I don’t see crime, I’m not stumbling over homeless people. I see happy people…I’m constantly being sold an America by Donald Trump of ‘crime rates are skyrocketing.’ No, they’re actually not…you can’t keep selling me on how bad the country I live in is, because it’s not bad for me and my friends.”

He also slammed Trump’s claim that he is being targeted by the Justice Department by noting his entire campaign is a “cabal of convicts.”

“Donald Trump is now a felon,” Cowherd said. “His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his National Security Adviser, his Trade Advisor, his Foreign Policy Adviser, his campaign fixer and his company CFO. They’re all felons. Judged by the company you keep. It’s a cabal of convicts.”

“Stop trying to sell me on ‘everything’s rigged, the country’s falling into the sea, the economy’s terrible,” Cowherd added. “The America I live in is imperfect. But compared to the rest of the world, I think we’re doing okay.”

Watch the clip above.

The post ‘It’s Not Bad For Me!’ Angry Colin Cowherd Blasts Trump For ‘Selling’ Bad America ‘That Doesn’t Exist’ first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/lC7KLsy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments