. Amber Rose Doubles Down on Backing Trump After NY Hush Money Conviction: ‘I Think It Helps Him More’ - News Times

Amber Rose Doubles Down on Backing Trump After NY Hush Money Conviction: ‘I Think It Helps Him More’

By News Here - 14:07

Rapper Amber Rose said that her support for former President Donald Trump following his recent conviction in a Manhattan courtroom.

Last month, a New York convicted Trump on 34 count of fabricating business records to give hush money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels via his ex-attorney Michael Cohen. However, according to Real Clear Politics, retains a small but consistent lead against President Joe Biden in recent polling despite the conviction.

Rose, famously known for founding the Los Angeles chapter of the SlutWalk feminist protest, has become a vocal supporter of the presumptive Republican nominee over the last year. She told a TMZ reporter on Friday that Trump’s conviction does not play a role in how she views him and claimed it would likely boost support for him amongst voters.

The Hollywood personality also claimed that she believes celebrities are starting to back Trump more publicly because they are “not brainwashed anymore by the left.”

TMZ: Does him getting convicted, like, change the way you view him?

ROSE: Nope, not at all.

TMZ: Do you think it’ll help his chances like getting reelected or hurt him?

ROSE: I think it helps him more. Yeah, absolutely. I think people see the injustice and what happened, and they want to vote for him more than ever.

TMZ: I know I wanted to ask you, so it seems like a lot of celebrities are kind of like voting for Trump now. I mean, why do you think people are kind of like changing their way?

ROSE: I think we just did our research and we’re just, you know, we’re not brainwashed anymore by the left. I could say that about myself. All these years, I’ve been brainwashed, and I’m not anymore.

The post Amber Rose Doubles Down on Backing Trump After NY Hush Money Conviction: ‘I Think It Helps Him More’ first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/NUwc903

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments