. ‘Call Me a Bitch To My Face!’ Leslie Jones Says Biden Should Have Made ‘Dictator’ Remark In Person - News Times

‘Call Me a Bitch To My Face!’ Leslie Jones Says Biden Should Have Made ‘Dictator’ Remark In Person

By News Here - 11:07

Daily Show co-hosts Leslie Jones and Jordan Klepper pushed back on outrage over President Joe Biden calling China President Xi Jinping a “dictator,” although Jones said she wished Biden had said it to Xi’s face.

President Biden made the remark at the tail end of a press conference when CNN’s M.J. Lee got his attention with some shouted questions as he departed the lectern.

On Thursday night’s edition of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show,

JOHN BERMAN: New fallout this morning from President Biden’s meeting with a man he called a dictator.

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: Well, look, he is. I mean, he’s a dictator in the sense that he — he is a guy who runs a country that — it’s a communist country that is based on a form of government totally different than ours.

ANCHOR: The Chinese foreign ministry quickly responding, calling the remark “extremely wrong and irresponsible political manipulation.”

JORDAN KLEPPER: Now, I understand why China is mad, but in Biden’s defense, dictator is actually the least offensive thing I’ve heard an 80-year-old man call a Chinese dude.

And some people wish Biden was more diplomatic to a guest. But let’s be honest, a week from now, everyone in America is going to talk shit about every single person who comes over for Thanksgiving. And if I can call my cousin a pill-popping drama queen, then Biden can call a dictator a dictator. Leslie. Am I. Am I wrong about this?

LESLIE JONES: No, you are not wrong about this. But, you know, I sure wish he had the balls to say it to him in person. You know, if you go, call me a bitch calling me a bitch to my face!

JORDAN KLEPPER: I have that on the throw pillow.

LESLIE JONES: Now, what we should be talking about, though, is those pandas. I’m so excited.

Watch above via Comedy Central’s The Daily Show.

The post ‘Call Me a Bitch To My Face!’ Leslie Jones Says Biden Should Have Made ‘Dictator’ Remark In Person first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/PnBsHbW

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments