. Trump-Hater In Rat Suit Crashes Trump TV Interview With MAGA Rapper In Bonkers Scene Outside Rally - News Times

Trump-Hater In Rat Suit Crashes Trump TV Interview With MAGA Rapper In Bonkers Scene Outside Rally

By News Here - 12:07

A Trump-hater in a rat costume crashed a Trump TV interview with MAGA rapper Forgiato Blow (nee Kurt Jantz) outside a rally for former President Donald Trump — and wound up debating the reporter.

While NBC News hosted a Republican presidential primary debate Wednesday night that featured the five current runners-up, Trump was giving a speech to followers in Hialeah, Florida that was covered, as usual, by pro-Trump media outlet Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN).

Also as usual, RSBN hosts Brian Glenn and Christina Bobb interviewed folks standing in line for hours before the rally, including the rapper and two of his associates.

But a giant rat holding an anti-Trump sign crashed the interview and got into a debate with Glenn, and then was heckled by Blow and some onlookers:

BLOW ASSOCIATE 1: Everybody likes that. But, you know, there’s a lot of haters out there. But if we just ignore all of that, we don’t even respond to it. To be honest.

BLOW ASSOCIATE 2: It’s really more loved in hate. So we appreciate that.

FORGIATO BLOW: They’re paying you to be a rat now. There’s really there’s more love and hate over the jail. So it’s viral that they do that. Whereas a jail suit over the jail and now he’s out here, bein’ a rat! Where’s the jail suit at?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: (inaudible) jail yet. We’ll wait till the next.

BRIAN GLENN: He’s not going to jail at all.

FORGIATO BLOW: I want to see you in a Trump hat. I’ll pay you more than these people pay you to support Donald Trump.

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: Ain’t nobody paying me.

FORGIATO BLOW: I know they pay you!

BRIAN GLENN: Well, let me ask you a question. Why are you doing this thing? Do you do you generally don’t like Donald Trump?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: He’s a rat.

BRIAN GLENN: What makes him a rat? I just want to get the facts here. What makes him a rat?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: Okay. I grew up in New York. I’m from the city of rats. I’m a little mouse that got away. But he graduated with a masters. He’s a rat! He’s a con artist!

BRIAN GLENN: You’ve given me, like, blanket stuff. I want specifics. What makes him a rat?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: He’s a con artist. He robbed. You know who built his empire? The Mexicans. That he wanted to build the wall. And then he didn’t pay them.

BRIAN GLENN: You’re thinking about every business around here employs. I haven’t been to a business in South Florida, hadn’t had a Hispanic worker. So you can call all those people rats as well?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: No, he didn’t pay them. He offered them $0.10 on the dollar. Or else he’ll declare bankruptcy or he’ll have them deported. He’s a con artist.

BRIAN GLENN: But what? So let’s. I’m not, I’m not going to verify that story or not because I don’t know. So I don’t want to fight now. But. But I will say this – ous-

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: My friends were contractors–

BRIAN GLENN: Outside of that, though. What else? I mean, do you think. Let me ask a question. If not Trump, then you’re for Biden. Right?

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: I had to be. I’m a Republican. I had no other choice. I knew the guy is a (inaudible)

BRIAN GLENN: Wouldn’t you rather elect a president? Trump You may not like him for certain things, but at least you know your country is a better place than handing it over to Joe Biden.

RAT-SUITED REPUBLICAN: I respect my elders. My parents taught me how to respect my elders. Joe Biden is an old man. All right. So I respect my old I don’t like them. I don’t like them. I don’t like them.

BRIAN GLENN: Yeah, I can’t–.

(Trump supporters shout “TAKE THE MASK OFF!”

WOMAN AT RALLY: Brian! Thank you for coming to our rallies. I appreciate you so much!

BRIAN GLENN: Thank you. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Thank you. God bless you. This is the reason why I wanted to gauge them. As you can tell, I don’t know if you could hear the conversation. There wasn’t any factual stuff. It was it was blanket stuff. It was it was all a bunch of garbage.

CHRISTINA BOBB: He got caught in a rat trap.

BRIAN GLENN: Did he just get caught in a rat trap?

FORGIATO BLOW: He’s in a rat trap! Hey, you got. Hey. He caught in a rat trap! He got caught in the rat trap! So he got caught on the rat trap!

BRIAN GLENN: So. But. But I was telling Christina he couldn’t. He couldn’t speak for it. He basically couldn’t…

Glenn and Bobb then spent several minutes refuting the man:

Watch above via RSBN.

The post Trump-Hater In Rat Suit Crashes Trump TV Interview With MAGA Rapper In Bonkers Scene Outside Rally first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/AqNW24p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments