. Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Criticizes Voters for Already Making Up Their Minds Before Confirming He’s Voting for Trump - News Times

Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Criticizes Voters for Already Making Up Their Minds Before Confirming He’s Voting for Trump

By News Here - 13:07

Barstool’s Dave Portnoy says he doesn’t consider himself a “Trump guy,” but confirmed Monday that he’ll be voting for former President Donald Trump in November.

Portnoy appeared on Fox Business to talk about the presidential race and, more specifically, Tuesday night’s upcoming debate between Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris. He predicted that debate likely won’t sway any voters.

“I’m curious to see how it goes,” Portnoy said. “We really haven’t heard anything from Harris, so I’m just curious to see how she speaks, how she responds, but the truth of the matter is I don’t think this debate is gonna change how anybody votes. The problem with this country [is] everybody’s already made up their mind. They’re so entrenched this election. I think it’s gonna come down to who can get their people to get out more. But nobody, I don’t think, is flip-flopping based on what’s gonna happen. I think it’ll be a sound bite fest.”

After explaining the societal problem that is voters sticking with their candidates regardless of circumstances, Portnoy said he’s already decided to vote for Trump.

“Yeah, I’m voting for Trump,” he said. “I don’t know that I’d call myself a Trump guy. If I thought there was a candidate that was better, I would be open to having that. I wouldn’t have voted for him in the Republican primaries, but I’m voting for him now.”

The post Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Criticizes Voters for Already Making Up Their Minds Before Confirming He’s Voting for Trump first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/UwWBKZP

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments