. The 10 Wildest, Most News-Breaking Podcast Episodes of 2021 - News Times

The 10 Wildest, Most News-Breaking Podcast Episodes of 2021

By News Here - 12:07

10. Tim Dillon Lashes Out at Naomi Osaka: ‘Shut the F*ck Up’ and ‘Do the F*cking Interviews You Dumb B*tch’

More than two months after she withdrew from the French Open citing mental health concerns, podcaster Tim Dillon ranted against superstar athlete Naomi Osaka for wanting to avoid media attention.

“That b*tch Naomi Osaka who didn’t wanna do the interviews, shut the f*ck up,” Dillon said during an August edition of The Tim Dillon Show. “Do the f*cking interviews you dumb b*tch.”

“I’ve had enough with the mental health,” Dillon added. My mother is a legit mental patient…and do you know what genuinely mentally ill people think? They think they SHOULD be in the Olympics.”

9. George Clooney Goes Off on Rust Crew and Execs Over ‘Infuriating’ Gun Safety Issues: ‘A Lot of Stupid Mistakes’

Clooney sat down with Marc Maron for the 1279th episode of the WTF podcast, during which he railed against the executives and crew of the film Rust for failing to implement adequate gun safety measures.

“Look, he may be a dick, I don’t know the guy at all, but I’ve been on sets for 40 years and the person that hands you the gun, the person that is responsible for the gun, is either the prop person or the armorer, period,” Clooney said.

“Every single time I’m handed a gun on set — every time — they hand me a gun, I look at it, I open it. I show it to the person I’m pointing it to, I show it to the crew,” Clooney said of working with guns on set following Lee’s death. “It’s a series of tragedies,” Clooney said, adding, “But also, a lot of stupid mistakes.”

8. Sage Steele Tells Jay Cutler She Only Got Vaccinated Because of ESPN’s ‘Sick’ and ‘Scary’ Mandate

ESPN’s Sage Steele was a guest on Jay Cutler’s podcast, where she told the former NFL quarterback that she only received the vaccine to avoid getting booted off ESPN’s programming.

“I respect everyone’s decision; I really do,” Steele said on the podcast. “To mandate it is sick and scary to me in many ways, but I have a job. A job that I love, and frankly, a job that I need, but again I love it. I’m not surprised it got to this point, especially with Disney, a global company… but it was actually emotional”

7. Howard Stern Roasts Joe Rogan For Taking Ivermectin Instead of ‘Cure’ Vaccine

Howard Stern has taken multiple shots at Joe Rogan throughout 2021 for crediting ivermectin for his recovery from the coronavirus when he could have just gotten vaccinated instead.

“I heard Joe Rogan was saying ‘what are you busting my balls [for]? I took horse de-wormer and a doctor gave it to me.’ Well a doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer?”

Stern then mocked how “all this anti-science goes out the window” when people wind up in the emergency room for Covid. “There’s never been one that said ‘I’m so glad I refused. I’m so happy that I can’t breathe. This is a wonderful way to die, it was worth it because I didn’t take the vaccine,’” Stern said.

6. Joe Rogan Tears Into CNN’s Brian Stelter: ‘Hey Motherf*cker, You’re Supposed To Be A Journalist’

Joe Rogan ripped CNN’s Brian Stelter during a June episode of The Joe Rogan Experience. Speaking with Kyle Kulinski, Rogan referenced an unspecified segment on CNN about the popularity of many YouTubers and podcasters, who in some cases receive more viewers than large cable networks such as CNN.

“This is because the market has spoken and your show’s fucking terrible,” said Rogan, addressing the ratings battles. “Brian Stelter’s show keeps slipping and slipping and slipping in the ratings. Same with Don Lemon’s. It’s the same thing. Everybody knows they’re not real. They’re not real humans.”

Rogan then torched Stelter for his recent interview with White House press secretary Jen Psaki, in which he asked, “What does the press get wrong when covering Biden’s agenda?” Critics panned Stelter as “fawning,” “bootlicking,” and “gooey,” among other imaginative descriptions.

“How about Brian Stelter talking to the press secretary saying, ‘What are we doing wrong? What are we doing wrong?’ Like, hey motherfucker, you’re supposed to be a journalist.”

5. Bill Burr Blasts ‘F*cking Morons’ at CNN For Continuing to Cover Trump: ‘They Want Darth Vader to Come Back’

Comedian Bill Burr torched cable news networks as “fucking treasonous un-American pieces of shit” in a rant, reserving particular ire for the “fucking morons” at CNN who continue to cover Donald Trump.

“My mother-in-law comes over to help watch the kids,” Burr said during a July episode of his Monday Morning podcast. “And she always puts on CNN.”

“And do you know what those fucking morons are doing? Do you know what those fucking morons are doing? They’re fucking talking about Trump. I swear to god. I cannot believe people watch that channel they’re so dumb,” he said, before accusing CNN of boosting the former president for ratings.

“They want Darth Vader to come back. They want him to come back cause they have nothing to talk about ’cause it’s show business and Joe Biden is a fucking bore!”

4. Megyn Kelly on Capitol Riot: ‘No Question the Media Represented it as So Much Worse Than it Actually Was’

Megyn Kelly claimed that “there is no question” the media misrepresented the January 6 insurrection, making it “much worse than it actually was.”

Kelly made the comment during a July podcast episode of The Megyn Kelly Show with comedian Chrissie Mayr, who explained that she attended Donald Trump’s January 6 rally, which ultimately descended into a violent insurrection.

“I mean, it was horrible, like, like, Ashli Babbitt was murdered — should not have happened, but for a group who could have come fully armed to the Capitol, they didn’t,” Mayr said. “It was extremely peaceful and chill and most of us didn’t even know what was happening until hours later.”

After noting that Trump never verbally told his supporters to charge at the Capitol, joking that he didn’t channel William Wallace, Mayr claimed that people didn’t realize the insurrection was “the most chill thing ever.”

“There is no question the media represented it as so much worse than it actually was,” Kelly agreed.

3. Ken Burns Says Current Times ‘Equal’ to Civil War, Depression and World War II: ‘It’s Really Serious’

Historian and documentary filmmaker Ken Burns said that the present day is one of the worst times in American history.

Burns made the remark during a September episode of SmartLess podcast, hosted by Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, and Sean Hayes, comparing current events with the Civil War, the Depression, and World War II.

“It’s really serious. There are three great crises before this: the Civil War, the Depression, and World War II. This is equal to it,” he said.

2. Aaron Rodgers GOES OFF on Backlash to News He’s Unvaccinated: ‘I’m in the Crosshairs of the Woke Mob’

Aaron Rodgers says coaches might be leaking info to the media

Following two days of being chastised for his decision to not only skip the Covid vaccine, but deceive people into believing he was inoculated, Aaron Rodgers spoke out during a November edition of The Pat McAfee Show

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now,” Rodgers said. “So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket I think I’d like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself right now.”

“First of all I didn’t lie in the initial press conference,” Rodgers claimed.

Rodgers was alluding to his initial response when asked if he was vaccinated. In August, Rodgers answered the question by saying, “yeah, I’m immunized.” His answer led everyone to assume he was vaccinated when in fact he was not. The quarterback instead received a homeopathic immunization treatment which is not recognized as being vaccinated.

“I have followed every protocol to a tee,” Rodgers said, except for wearing a mask during press conferences, a rule he feels is unnecessary because reporters stand far away from the podium. “Makes absolutely no sense to me.”

1. Joe Rogan Makes Dr. Sanjay Gupta Admit CNN Shouldn’t Have Called his Covid Treatment ‘Horse Dewormer’

Dr. Sanjay Gupta appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience back in October and admitted that it was improper for  CNN to claim Rogan took “horse dewormer” as a COVID treatment.

I’m glad you’re better,” Gupta said.

“Thank you,” Rogan responded. “You’re probably the only one at CNN who’s glad. The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication.”

“That bothered you,” Gupta said.

“It should bother you too,” Rogan responded. “They’re lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary.”

“Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that,” Gupta conceded.

“It’s a lie,” Rogan pushed back again. “It’s a lie on a news network.”

“They shouldn’t have said that,” Gupta admitted.

The post The 10 Wildest, Most News-Breaking Podcast Episodes of 2021 first appeared on Mediaite.

from Mediaite https://ift.tt/3sNpZQc

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments