. Footage of CBC Reporter Getting Licked on Live TV Met With Widespread Horror: ‘Incredibly Disturbing’ - News Times

Footage of CBC Reporter Getting Licked on Live TV Met With Widespread Horror: ‘Incredibly Disturbing’

By News Here - 00:14

A comedian in Toronto has sparked outrage for accosting a CBC reporter on live television.

The incident occurred at a comedy club in Toronto on Tuesday. CBC reporter Chris Glover was delivering a live report, when comedian Boyd Banks snuck up behind him. Banks then began licking and kissing Glover — who threw back to the studio after approximately 30 seconds.

“There is no excuse for my behaviour last night. I’m guilty of everything,” Banks said in a radio interview Wednesday, according to the CBC. He added, “I am an idiot, and there’s something wrong with me. I’m not making excuses. I want to apologize to the stand-up community in Canada and, of course, the reporter who was doing his job.”

The horrifying footage ignited a fury. Here is a sampling:

Watch above.



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/2H5Pwwm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments