. Giuliani Tells Hannity He’s ‘Weighing the Alternatives’ on Testifying: ‘If They Let Me Use Video Tapes and Tape Recordings’ - News Times

Giuliani Tells Hannity He’s ‘Weighing the Alternatives’ on Testifying: ‘If They Let Me Use Video Tapes and Tape Recordings’

By News Here - 18:58

Rudy Giuliani appeared on Sean Hannity‘s show tonight to respond to being subpoenaed by three House committees.

Giuliani railed against Biden and brought up the Biden camp’s letters to networks telling them to stop having him on TV.

Giuliani told Hannity they’re “silencing” him because he has someone “willing to stand up and point the finger at Joe Biden and say, ‘You’re a crook.'”

Towards the end of the interview, Hannity asked him if he would testify, adding that “Jay Sekulow‘s absolutely right, you don’t have to do anything.”

“I’m weighing the alternatives,” Giuliani said. “I’ll get all my evidence together, I’ll get my charts. I don’t know, if they let me use my video tapes and tape recordings that I have, if they let me get some of the evidence that I gathered — and I have to tell you, Sean, all this nonsense about I was interfering in the election, I gathered all this evidence before the Mueller probe ended, so it was clearly under my responsibility as the lawyer for the President of the United States.”

You can watch the clip above, via Fox News.



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/2msthZz

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments