. Fox’s Tucker Carlson Questions Sending Aid to Ukraine: ‘Why Should I As An American Be in Favor?’ - News Times

Fox’s Tucker Carlson Questions Sending Aid to Ukraine: ‘Why Should I As An American Be in Favor?’

By News Here - 18:38

Fox News host Tucker Carlson questioned the practice of sending foreign aid to Ukraine on Tucker Carlson Tonight, with a guest saying “a lot of places where we pour foreign aid over the years are corrupt.”

“If I were Ukrainian I would be in favor of this. Why should I as an American be in favor of this?” Carlson asked his guest Christian Whiton, who worked in the George W. Bush and Donald Trump administrations.

“The problem is, the place is crooked,” Whiton said. “It’s corrupt. A lot of places where we pour foreign aid over the years are corrupt and you get more corruption when you do that.”

“It’s funny that my country is actually being invaded by other countries from the South,” Carlson said, referring to South America. “Look at the population movement in the United States without our permission. And nobody cares and caring as itself seems a more but we have to be outraged, morally outraged that Russia is making belligerent noises at Ukraine. Do you think that’s weird?”

“Why wouldn’t we be friends with Russia?” Carlson asked. “No one has ever explained that to me. I’ve never understood that. China is the threat. It’s really clear and yet Washington is polluted with dumb people and it’s forcing us to be at war with Russia, I just think it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Watch above, via Fox News.



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/2oMn0su

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments