. Kennedy Confronts a Raging Giuliani on Borat Scene: ‘I Have a 15-Year-Old Daughter’ and ‘I Was Kind of Grossed Out By It’ - News Times

Kennedy Confronts a Raging Giuliani on Borat Scene: ‘I Have a 15-Year-Old Daughter’ and ‘I Was Kind of Grossed Out By It’

By News Here - 19:08

Rudy Giuliani erupted on Fox Business host Kennedy during an interview Tuesday night, screaming at the host for her questions on Hunter Biden. Eventually, she asked him about his starring role in Borat 2, prompting more shouting.

The former mayor of New York City railed against Sacha Baron Cohen’s film, which caught him on video following a young actress masquerading as a 15-year-old reporter into a private room, in which he patted her on the back, asked for her number and address, and put his hands down in pants in what he claims was an innocent shirt tuck.

Before Kennedy could even ask about Borat 2, Giuliani was shouting at his host, declaring the interview over. Despite that, Trump’s lawyer stuck around.

[Watch: Giuliani Erupts on Fox’s Kennedy Over Biden Questions, Shouts at Her for ‘Outrageous Defamation’]

“Do you regret your interaction in the Borat movie?” Kennedy eventually asked.

“Now that’s a stupid question isn’t it?” Giuliani snapped.

“No, it’s not a stupid question at all,” Kennedy replied. “I have a 15-year-old daughter, I watched that and I was kind of grossed out by it. I’m giving you a chance to explain.

“I called the police when I realized it was a scam,” Giuliani said. “I called the police and he ran away.”

“Whether you believe it or not I was tucking my shirt in, he made it appear as if it was something different.”

Giuliani claimed that after the actress “said something compromising” and offered him a massage, he called his security, who called the police “and Borat and his 50-man crew ran out of the place.”

“Would you like to ask me any other questions to attack me?” Giuliani asked.

Kennedy attempted to end the interview several times afterwards, to no avail.

Watch above, via Fox Business.



from Mediaite https://ift.tt/35Js2Ym

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments